We Specialize In
- Mood/Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
C&M Psychiatric Services provides patient-centered, holistic, collaborative care to individuals across the lifespan experiencing mental health and/or substance abuse disorders. We work closely with therapists, primary care providers, specialists, and other medical/mental health care professionals to provide comprehensive, integrated, individualized mental health treatment.
At C&M Psychiatric services we assist individuals and their families by providing and coordinating a full range of psychiatric services to help them improve their quality of life and support their attainment of personal goals.
- We assess the mental health status of our patients by studying their medical histories, performing comprehensive psychiatric evaluations, and identifying risk factors affecting their health.
- We diagnose mental health conditions, design individualized plans of care, and prescribe medications to help our patients manage their symptoms and improve their functioning at work, school, home, and in the community.
- We continuously evaluate our patients’ response to treatment and adapt their care plans to help them meet their individualized goals for treatment.
- We provide education to help patients and their families better understand their mental health condition and enhance their ability to independently manage their own lives and health.
INTEGRATED CARE COORDINATION:
- We provide integrated care through referrals and coordination with other medical and mental healthcare professionals to help our patients achieve the best outcomes possible.
Marilee McCleerey, DNP, PMHNP-BC
After working in mental and behavioral health services for 30+ years, Marilee McCleerey returned to school and obtained her Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) from Washburn University in 2020, and certification as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified (PMHNP-BC) in March of 2021. Marilee is passionate about providing patient-centered, holistic care to individuals across the lifespan living with psychiatric/behavioral health disorders.
Adrian Cade, APRN, PMHNP-BC
Practicing for 7+ years, and specializing in Psychiatry & Neurology, Adrian has a bachelor from Emporia State, Masters from Fort Hays State, and certificate from Washburn University. Adrian was the Best of Lawrence: Nurse/Nurse Practitioner/Physician's Assistant in 2022, and belongs to the following associations:
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society
- Society of Collegiate Leadership and Achievement
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Sigma Alpha Lamda Honor Society
- Delta Epsilon Iota Honor Society
Request for service
Please allow up to 5 business days for a response